Last updated: 1 October 2021
We present our R&D work on gender equality in academia, and our actions to raise awareness of gender equality at UTokyo.
We have publicly shared our work in several ways.
- July 2021, London, UK・ 9th European Conference on Education (Paper 60059)
Student-Led Design of Online Tools to Support the Quality of Research Life at the University of Tokyo: A Survey-Based Approach. (link)
Berthet, M., Okamura, K., Li, Y., Kawataki, S., Nadeau, P.
- May 2020, Tokyo, JP・ 10th Asian Conference on Cultural Studies (Paper 58058)
Understanding and Promoting Gender Diversity Among Senior Faculty at the University of Tokyo: A Student Action Project. (link)
Berthet, M., Kawataki, S., Okamura, K., Ishida, M., Varada, K.
- November 2020 ・Post-Corona Education and Research Initiatives program, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo.
Student-led research project initiatives. (link)
Okamura, K., Berthet, M.
- September 2021・Global Faculty Development Program, The University of Tokyo
“Invisible Stress” and Exclusion Faced by Minorities in the Classroom. (link)
Li, Y., Okamura, K.
- March 2021・NHK フジ5時 / NHK online news
- April 2021・Todai Shimbun
女性が活躍する東大に 多様な研究者集団Toward Diversityの活動に迫る. (link)